- Play men’s, ladies and youth football at the highest levels we can sustain.
- Control our income and expenditure so that gate receipts, sponsorship, commercial and community activities cover our costs and give us scope to grow.
- Provide the best possible experience for our fans, sponsors, players, staff, volunteers and all associated with the club.
- Enhance the development of young players as a main source of our recruitment to first team football and reestablish our Scholarship scheme.
- Encourage diversity in all aspects of the club’s operation ensuring that women, BAME players and fans and the disabled are all properly represented and recognised.
- Improve community support for the club and increase the participation of local volunteers.
- Participate actively in the Histon and Impington community.
- Manage all aspects of our club in accordance with business, financial and administrative best practice.
- Improve our communications inside and outside the club.
- Introduce a 3G football turf pitch and improved facilities at Bridge Road provided that these can be funded and maitained in a sustainable way.